Cannabis Lifestyle TV operates watchcltv.com and may operate other websites. It is Cannabis Lifestyle TV’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Cannabis Lifestyle TV collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Cannabis Lifestyle TV’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Cannabis Lifestyle TV’ visitors use its website. From time to time, Cannabis Lifestyle TV may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Cannabis Lifestyle TV also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on boreassystems.com blogs/sites. Cannabis Lifestyle TV only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Cannabis Lifestyle TV’s websites choose to interact with Cannabis Lifestyle TV in ways that require Cannabis Lifestyle TV to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Cannabis Lifestyle TV gathers depend on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at boreassystems.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Cannabis Lifestyle TV are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Cannabis Lifestyle TV collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Cannabis Lifestyle TV. Cannabis Lifestyle TV does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Cannabis Lifestyle TV may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Cannabis Lifestyle TV may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Cannabis Lifestyle TV does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Cannabis Lifestyle TV discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Cannabis Lifestyle TV’s behalf or to provide services available at Cannabis Lifestyle TV’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Cannabis Lifestyle TV’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Cannabis Lifestyle TV will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Cannabis Lifestyle TV discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Cannabis Lifestyle TV believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Cannabis Lifestyle TV, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of a Cannabis Lifestyle TV website and have supplied your email address, Cannabis Lifestyle TV may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Cannabis Lifestyle TV and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Cannabis Lifestyle TV takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Cannabis Lifestyle TV, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Cannabis Lifestyle TV goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that are transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur and that any acquirer of Cannabis Lifestyle TV may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Custom Audiences Terms
Facebook’s custom audiences feature enables you to create an audience using your data such as email addresses and phone numbers. When using Facebook’s custom audiences feature, your data is locally hashed on your system before you upload and pass such data to Facebook to be used to create your custom audience (the “Hashed Data”). Without limiting any agreement between you and Facebook, by clicking “I accept,” passing to Facebook the Hashed Data, or using custom audiences or advertising, you agree to the following:
- You represent and warrant, without limiting anything in these terms, that you have all necessary rights and permissions and a lawful basis to disclose and use the Hashed Data in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and industry guidelines. If you are using a Facebook identifier to create a custom audience, you must have obtained the identifier directly from the data subject in compliance with these terms.
- If you are providing Hashed Data on behalf of an advertiser, you must upload the Hashed Data directly into the advertiser’s advertising accounts. You agree to use only that advertiser’s own data to create custom audiences and not to augment or supplement the data with other data except as expressly authorized by Facebook. You represent and warrant that you have the authority as agent to the advertiser to disclose and use such data on their behalf and will bind the advertiser to these terms.
- You represent and warrant that the Hashed Data does not relate to data about any individual who has exercised an option that you have, directly or indirectly, committed to honoring or provided to opt out of having that data disclosed and used by you or on your behalf for targeted advertising. To the extent an individual exercises such an opt-out after you have used data relating to that individual to create a custom audience, you will remove that data subject from the custom audience.
- You instruct Facebook to use the Hashed Data for the matching process. Facebook will not share the Hashed Data with third parties or other advertisers and will delete the Hashed Data promptly after the match process is complete. Facebook will maintain the confidentiality and security of the Hashed Data and the collection of Facebook User IDs that comprise the custom audience(s) created from your Hashed Data (“your custom audience(s)”), including by maintaining technical and physical safeguards that are designed to (a) protect the security and integrity of data while it is within Facebook’s systems and (b) guard against the accidental or unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure of data within Facebook’s systems.
- Facebook will not give access to or information about the custom audience(s) to third parties or other advertisers, use your custom audience(s) to append to the information we have about our users or build interest-based profiles, or use your custom audience(s) except to provide services to you, unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
- Facebook may modify, suspend or terminate access to, or discontinue the availability of, the custom audiences feature at any time. You may discontinue your use of the custom audiences feature at any time. You may delete your custom audience(s) from the Facebook system at any time through your account tools.
- You may not use the custom audiences feature unless you are an advertiser (or an agency acting on behalf of an advertiser), Ads API or Custom Audiences API partner, a data partner uploading an advertiser’s audience on behalf of that advertiser, or have obtained express, written permission from Facebook.
- You may not sell or transfer custom audiences, or authorize any third party to sell or transfer custom audiences.
- A note to EU and Swiss data controllers: To the extent the Hashed Data contains personal data relating to an individual who resides in the European Union or Switzerland, the parties acknowledge and agree that for purposes of creating the custom audiences, as described above, that you are the data controller in respect of such personal data, and you have instructed Facebook Ireland Limited to process such personal data on your behalf as your data processor pursuant to these terms and Facebook’s Data Processing Terms, which are incorporated herein by reference. You hereby acknowledge and agree that Facebook, Inc. may act as a sub-processor for and on behalf of Facebook Ireland Limited for the purpose of fulfilling Facebook Ireland Limited’s obligations under these Custom Audiences Terms. “Personal data,” “data controller,” and “data processor” in this paragraph have the meanings set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
These Custom Audiences Terms and, to the extent applicable, the Data Processing Terms, govern the provision by you of Hashed Data to us and your use of the custom audiences feature, and your use of custom audiences for advertising. They do not replace any terms applicable to your purchase of advertising inventory from Facebook (including but not limited to the Facebook Advertising Guidelines at https://www.facebook.com/ad_guidelines.php), and such terms will continue to apply to your ad campaigns targeted to your custom audience. The custom audiences feature is part of “Facebook” under Facebook’s Terms of Service (https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms, the “Terms”), and your use of the custom audiences feature (including your use of data) is deemed part of your use of, and actions on, “Facebook.” In the event of any express conflict between these Custom Audiences Terms and the Terms, these Custom Audiences Terms will govern solely with respect to your use of the custom audiences feature and solely to the extent of the conflict. Facebook reserves the right to monitor or audit your compliance with these terms and to update these terms from time to time.
Last Modified April 4, 2018